CYLAD foundation: promotes “Créa Jeunes”, young entrepreneurs
At the beginning of December 2017, CYLAD Consulting Foundation organized an event in the Paris office co-sponsored together with the ADIE Ile de France association, to host the final round of a “Créa Jeunes” (young entrepreneurs) workshop with a group of young companies.
The objective of this program, financed by the Foundation, is to coach and train young entrepreneurs for eight weeks in setting up a business and formalizing a business plan to make their project a reality. The final event is a competition between the participants. The jury of this final event consisted of CYLAD partners as well as members of ADIE Ile de France.
Paul Archer and Olivier Paget, Partners at CYLAD, were present during the day as members of the jury. The nine projects submitted by the participants, were as follows:
- Creation of an Ethnic Style Handbag Brand: Jeanne CORNILLEAU
- Development of a creative image agency in fashion: Charazed METHENNI
- Opening of an aesthetic salon: Yulia VALKOVICH
- Creation of an agency for the staging of historical objects: Florence PANCIATICI
- Opening of a recording studio: Armand BRETON
- Creation of service company for the security of companies’ IT infrastructure: Momoh KAMARA
- Multi-purpose venue (sports, co-working, physiotherapy) in a dynamic neighborhood: Emmanuelle BERNARD
- Creation of a contact platform for the co-watching of sports competitions: Steve DOMPE
- Opening of a vegan restaurant: Clémence GRASSE
This day of exchanges and sharing is a great success for the CYLAD Foundation.
Categorised in: News