Project management typically requires cross-functional coordination of activities with clear start and ending dates and a defined deliverable. When coordination is required between several projects, a more extensive program management must be put in place. In both cases, scheduling, resources, costs and quality are the key dimensions to be managed. While expectations on quality and customization are rising, costs need to be reduced due to competition and budget pressure. In addition, further complexity often comes from the number of different contributors and organizations, internal functions, suppliers and strategic partners. Since its creation, CYLAD Consulting supports major industrial companies of all sizes in defining the right methodology and operational support for their project teams.
"I appreciated the ability of CYLAD to integrate very quickly in a project team, develop skills relevant to the core of the project and master its complexity."
Head of Planning Department of an Aerospace Manufacturer
- Proven assessment methodologies based on maturity criteria and use cases
- Off-the-shelf benchmarks of project management best practices across industries
- Practice-proven methodology to organize and set up projects and programs and integrate suppliers
- Checklists and tools for project setup and supplier management
- Training modules and guidelines fostering client autonomy
Audit of strategic suppliers on three continents to secure a program ramp-up for an aircrafts manufacturer
Restructuration of the overall program management way of working with impact on 5000 people in the defence industry
Definition and implementation of the program management methodology in four locations of an equipment manufacturer