Procurement usually represents between 20% and 60% of the P&L of a company. Consequently, a company’s procurement performance has a direct impact on its profitability, while at the same time also ensuring the right level of risk, quality and service. Closely linked to this, supply chain optimization is critical for industrial players to ensure delivery performance as well as cash and inventory management.
"The CYLAD team had a great mix of management judgment and technical understanding."
Head of Division of an Automotive OEM
Typical questions we face:How can we best apply levers such as DTC, make-or-buy, linear pricing, supplier management, low-cost country sourcing or e-auction?
Typical questions we face:In which way can procurement be more involved in the early engineering or development phases?
Typical questions we face:What methods can our procurement teams use to better manage their scope?
Typical questions we face:How can I improve “on-time delivery” performance?
Typical questions we face:What is the optimal stock level to support my deliveries?
Typical questions we face:How can I align all stakeholders to the same efficient production planning?
- Proven approach to greatly increase team purchasing expertise through a real, hands-on methodology
- Purchasing lever toolbox ready to apply to procurement categories
- Two weeks of free diagnostic on cost optimization potential with a success-based fees contract
- Supply chain quick-diagnostic tools (maturity checklist, flash analyses guide) to build a shared picture of current state
- CYLAD training modules on production planning, performance management, and inventory management
- Ability to address full supply chain (from suppliers performance to internal production optimization support)
25% procurement improvement in retailer marketing and furnishing expenses