In light of intense competitive pressure, companies face the continuous challenge of “doing more with less” while keeping their people motivated along the way. There is generally significant potential from simplifying over-sophisticated processes, removing sources of non-value-added, and improving overall predictability of delivery processes. Time is key – not only in terms of absolute lead time, but equally important in terms of punctuality against initial commitments while ensuring compliance to demanding regulations. A robust approach along a structured set of tools typically yields 15-30% efficiency improvements that can be materialized through a combination of improved quality, delivery, cost, customer and employee satisfaction.
"CYLAD’s EVM methodology was the first effective and successful one which I have ever seen. I set it as the standard for every future program review."
CEO of a Structural parts & Seats Supplier
- Proven approach for current state lean diagnostic, future state lean alignment, implementation and sustainability
- Off-the-shelf Visual Performance Management (VPM) implementation toolkit
- Seven forms of waste applied to various environments
- Training modules and programs on different functional fields for middle management and change leaders
- Change management approach and tools
Engineering efficiency transformation through VPM in a medical devices company