Across various industries, B2C and B2B companies are facing an impact from digital change. Both products and processes across functions and supply chains show new ways of making business or increasing efficiency and leveraging insights from big data. While many companies still struggle with the speed of such transformation, individual digital initiatives can be found in all areas, reaching from R&D to marketing and sales, to manufacturing and supply chain to support functions such as finance or HR.
"I appreciated the ability of CYLAD to integrate very quickly in a project team, develop skills relevant to the core of the project and master its complexity."
Head of Planning Department of an Aerospace Manufacturer
Typical questions we face:What is the opportunity to launch a digital transformation?
Typical questions we face:How can I leverage big data in my specific context?
Typical questions we face:Which skills are needed and which employees should I involve?
Typical questions we face:How can we change processes and mindsets without impacting the running business?
Typical questions we face:How should we define the use cases and solutions (internal ideation, benchmarks, external sourcing)?
Typical questions we face:Where should I place digital in my organization (function-specific versus company program)?
- Digital maturity grid to assess current digital maturity level
- Big data experts in-house and as external partners (e.g. Ekimetrics)
- Repository of big data use cases developed jointly with industrial leaders (e.g., advanced scheduling, demand analysis, Recurring cost deviations, purchasing patterns, blockchain methods)
- Proven methodology to deliver proof of concepts
- Network with digital start-ups
Definition of guidelines for the implementation of a digital lab for a major pharmaceutical company with benchmark on 10 existing structures
Analysis of digital use cases for Finance and HR departments of a construction company