Whether is it about the organization, processes, or tools, any project or transformation program that deeply disrupts a team’s way of working, triggers challenges such as a lack of understanding, fear, reluctance or uncertainty. Professional change management aims at tackling such human challenges, and is a must-have to increase chances of project or program success. To efficiently change people’s ways of working, it is key to concurrently ensure understanding and buy-in, competency development, alignment of management systems and role modelling with a solid stakeholder management, communication, and training concept.
"CYLAD’s EVM methodology was the first effective and successful one which I have ever seen. I set it as the standard for every future program review."
CEO of a Structural parts & Seats Supplier
Typical questions we face:How do I develop and secure adherence and buy-in of the teams?
Typical questions we face:How can I get changes accepted and effectively implemented?
Typical questions we face:How can I engage all stakeholders at all levels (from top management to operational teams)?
Typical questions we face:How can I ensure effective implementation and durability of the new model?
Typical questions we face:How can I engage hundreds of people to become involved in a new organization model?
Typical questions we face:How can I build an efficient communications roadmap?
- Big repository on successful change stories
- Proven approach on quick, deep dives into client organizations to assess change impact and challenges
- Change toolbox with key elements to make change a success (approach, key success factors, surveys, governance, change network)
- Methods for stakeholder engagement, with demonstrated ability to address both top management and operational teams
- Successful communication methods, using original and customized means to foster momentum for change
- Training and coaching material to develop competencies with CYLAD training
Change management strategy for a pharmaceutical company transformation addressing 1000 employees, including business impact analysis, change management plan and management communications
Communications and change management strategy to secure deployment to ~ 150 users of a new integrated planning solution for a leading aerospace company