Whether is it about the organization, processes, or tools, any project or transformation program that deeply disrupts a team’s way of working, triggers challenges such as a lack of understanding, fear, reluctance or uncertainty. Professional change management aims at tackling such human challenges, and is a must-have to increase chances of project or program success. To efficiently change people’s ways of working, it is key to concurrently ensure understanding and buy-in, competency development, alignment of management systems and role modelling with a solid stakeholder management, communication, and training concept.
"CYLAD excels by their commitment, humility, their capacity to work with people in all kinds of positions and their level of deliverables."
Transformation Project Leader in the Ship building Industry
Typical questions we face:How do I develop and secure adherence and buy-in of the teams?
Typical questions we face:How can I get changes accepted and effectively implemented?
Typical questions we face:How can I engage all stakeholders at all levels (from top management to operational teams)?
Typical questions we face:How can I ensure effective implementation and durability of the new model?
Typical questions we face:How can I engage hundreds of people to become involved in a new organization model?
Typical questions we face:How can I build an efficient communications roadmap?
- Big repository on successful change stories
- Proven approach on quick, deep dives into client organizations to assess change impact and challenges
- Change toolbox with key elements to make change a success (approach, key success factors, surveys, governance, change network)
- Methods for stakeholder engagement, with demonstrated ability to address both top management and operational teams
- Successful communication methods, using original and customized means to foster momentum for change
- Training and coaching material to develop competencies with CYLAD training
Change management strategy for a pharmaceutical company transformation addressing 1000 employees, including business impact analysis, change management plan and management communications
Communications and change management strategy to secure deployment to ~ 150 users of a new integrated planning solution for a leading aerospace company