“Behaving responsibly & developing sustainably – CSR Adventure.” This is the title CYLAD Consulting has chosen for the publication of its first CSR report.
The independent consulting firm, which specializes in transforming and improving operational performance in industry, was keen this year to detail and formalize all the actions undertaken as part of its CSR roadmap launched at the end of 2018.
“We are publishing our first CSR report this year, but we have been involved in social and societal initiatives ever since the firm’s founding. It has always been our strategy to create long-term value to ensure sustainable growth with our teams and our clients,” explains Laurence Massat, Managing Partner responsible for CSR initiatives at the company. “The publication of this document is made possible by a small team of consultants set up on a voluntary basis, who have worked together to drive this approach forward within the firm.”
CYLAD’s CSR policy is based on 4 pillars:
Ethics and behavior embodying the company’s key values: Engagement, Empathy, Team Spirit, Open-Mindedness, Leadership and Entrepreneurship
Social engagement by implementing practices designed to value and involve employees in the company’s development:
– Equal pay for men and women
– Diversity with 15 nationalities out of 100 employees in 6 offices, fair remuneration, and transparent appraisal systems
– System of bonuses, gift vouchers, and profit-sharing to involve employees in the firm’s business performance
– Professional development with regular appraisals, a mentoring system, and 4k+ hours of training every year
– A number of initiatives designed to promote well-being at work, rewarded by the HappyAtWork 2018 label and ranking in the top 10 SMEs with less than 100 employees
Social engagement in citizenship actions through our CYLAD Foundation founded in 2012, plus support for Réseau Entreprendre and ADIE, two associations working for professional and social integration through entrepreneurship
Environmental commitment to reduce our carbon footprint, waste and energy consumption:
– Elimination of single-use plastics and coffee capsules
– Waste sorting and recycling
– Best practices encouraged within offices, in particular on the use of digital technology
– Planting a forest of 667 trees in French’s region Bourgogne to offset the carbon emissions generated by consultants’ business travel.
As Paul Archer, founder and Managing Partner, says “Our consultants are our greatest asset. We are grateful for their commitment, value their contribution to the firm’s performance, and are keen to help them integrate easily in our teams, develop their skills through training programs, and involve them in CYLAD’s internal growth.”
In 2020, CYLAD intends to go one step further by introducing a service for supporting its industrial clients’ environmental, societal, and sustainable change projects.
The CSR report can be downloaded here : => Download report
For more information, visit www.cylad.com, Twitter @CYLADconsulting or LinkedIn.
About CYLAD Consulting: Independent Management and Strategy consulting firm, CYLAD Consulting advises both major industrial enterprises and SMEs in their growth, transformation and performance improvement particularly in the Aerospace & Defence, Pharmaceutical/Health, Energy, Electronics, and Transportation sectors. Following double-digit growth in 2018, CYLAD Consulting is targeting revenue of €25m by mid-2020. CYLAD Consulting currently has 100 employees and 12 Partners across six offices (Paris and Toulouse in France, Hamburg in Germany, Baar-Zug in Switzerland, Melbourne in Australia and Montreal in Canada).