Junior Consultant (M/F)
As a Consultant, your purpose is to analyze and guide our clients in the public or private sector in good practices and management methods to be implemented.
- Support analyses and deliverables for client engagements.
- Identify, propose, structure and synthesize recommendations.
- Help client’s team to deliver transformational change and lasting results.
- Contribute to the design, conception and implementation of internal processes such as Training, Knowledge Management, IT, Business Development and Recruitment
WHY JOIN US?
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills through training, mentoring support, and collaborating with the Managers and Principals
- You will experience the stimulating environment of a fast-growing company. Each Consultant plays an important role in the development of CYLAD
- You will work with highly qualified colleagues. We structure the skills of our individual team members allowing each member to benefit from shared experiences
- You will be able to develop your intercultural awareness, taking advantage of the international staffing in our multicultural teams
- Above-average performance in a relevant Master’s degree (e.g., engineering, MBA)
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Motivation to further grow with a young and ambitious company
- Proficient knowledge of English and German (for the German office) or French (for the French offices). A further language is an advantage
- Intercultural competencies (e.g. through studies, internships abroad)
- Willingness to travel (local or abroad)