We bring management judgement to technology-intensive industries.
Associations supported by CYLAD Foundation should fulfill the following premises:
- Recognized as non-profit organizations of public interest
- Share common values with the Foundation
- Activities in accordance with the Foundation purposes, i.e. social and professional integration
The Foundation provides financial and material support to the associations which it supports. Funds are validated by the Board once a year.
In addition to financial support, CYLAD Foundation aims to commit itself and be actively involved in Réseau Entreprendre activities. Foundation members take part in candidates’ selection processes.
The Réseau Entreprendre Associations are recognized as public-interest organizations made up of business leader networks. Their main aim is to target promising projects that could create employment
Since its creation, CYLAD Foundation has signed the Corporate Patronage Charter written by ADMICAL (association of public utility for patronage in France for 35 years). The Corporate Patronage Charter aims at gathering the actors of corporate patronage around ethics and values of the patronage including:
- Free commitment in favor of the public interest, in the long term without seeking to have an impact on its market activities
- Link of trust and exchange between patrons and partner, on a relationship of equality and based on a shared vision
- Mutual respect: respect for the beneficiary and transparency towards the patron regarding the use of the funds allocated and the implementation of the project covered by the patronage
Adie is a non-profit organization that helps people with financial difficulties to create their own business and therefore their own employment through microcredit. Adie was created in 1989 by adapting the principle of microcredit to France. Since its beginning, Adie’s missions have remained unchanged:
- Financing micro-entrepreneurs, who do not have access to bank credit, through microcredit
- Supporting micro-entrepreneurs before, during, and after the creation of their business to ensure the sustainability of their activity
- Contributing to the improvement of the institutional environment for microcredit and business creation
CYLAD Foundation contributes to the funding of the association’s operating costs but also committed itself in 2017 and 2018 to financing a training program for young entrepreneurs to formalize a business plan.